Thursday 26 April 2012

The love doctor

Often time's when I go out with a friend, or have a good night gathering of my acquaintances, I'm always approached for advice.

What's funny is its all about men and love.

I never claimed to be an expert, but the women who have approached me were idealistic- a trait I long ago discarded- imaginative romantics, that expect they're love interest to remember what sort of flower they liked, how they had envisioned they're men to tell them how they're eyes reminded them of melted chocolate.

I suppressed my giggles of course.

Now, don't take this the wrong way, my contact with men are limited, I was never a fan of they're long strides in, of the guerilla like stances when they spotted a woman they took interest upon, nor did I like they're voices, harsh, loud and just plain disruptive.

Yet, I observed.

Its funny really, often times I found myself suppressing laughter at a failed attempt of flirting, the classic lean in, the way they crossed and uncrossed they're arms, begging to be looked at.

It was like going to a circus, watching on in disinterest as each performance boarded on the common usual.

Well, now my friends did not see men as I saw them, they envisioned they're love's to be the one, the true, the hero.

and then when that did not happen, they fell, crumbling into confusion.

That's the thing about women, we are so dumbfounded by men, they make you think they can carry boulders when really...they just want an easier way around it.

Women, are the hero's of this age, I am sorry to say this, but my opinion of men has dimmed over the years, call me a cynic, but the odds in finding that one true hero has become a rarity, that is why women tend to be jealous over a satisfied friend with her mate.

It just does not happen that often.

Anyhow, back to my point, My friends come up to me and ask me for guidance more times than I could count, they're high chins and laughing eyes change into the negative, they are not them anymore, they worry too much.

Why?

Because they are consumed with the classic tale and wonderment of: What a man wants!

The key here, and I implement this in my own life, the simple solution of it all.

Don't, stop!

Just don't go there, don't wonder, don't change yourself to please. Be yourself.
To most men I think that is the biggest turn on, to walk on nonchalant of him and any of his antics, to act as if his show was expected and believe that you deserve more than this.

Believe that you are the jewel that many miners would fight for, don't ever doubt it.

I'm not here to relish in my wisdom, simply telling you of the one thing that has worked in my life, when I was shy and expecting I was bombarded with disappointments, but when I matured and realized that I was more than any man could ask for or could have- I don't want to come across as arrogant, but I do really believe that of me and of most  women- I was surprised with the results.

Believe you are desirable and you shall be.

That is my only advice, the only lesson I have merited in matters of the heart, for it is really a game.


Sometimes my advice would not be incorporated with my friends, they do not take it seriously and would turn away to the bosoms of they're mothers where they are counter told to be what her man wants her to be.

And then it starts, the loop of female weakness, where women tell they're daughters to be what they're husbands want them to be, of friends encouraging they're own 'besties' to get skinnier in order to get her man, of misery and companionship, of tears amid masses.

Ohh the drama!

I choose not to envision anymore.

I hope this post would be a reason to ponder for my female readers, of womanhood and what it truly embodies, to look at it as a whole and not of how others paint it to be, seek within yourselves and find what your truly made of.



4 comments:

  1. We wish if there were people out there that took such an advice in a logically rational way, but instead they deny the truth and think that what they're doing is what's best for them instead it isn't...
    Sad... Isn't it? When a guy plays around with a girl and later on tosses her when he's bored and he does not know the consequences of what happens to a girl's heart, instead he finds someone else to fill his needs.
    Let's hope that there are some girls out there that will consider rethinking of what they're doing and follow your wise words.

    Lots of Love
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Lady M!

      I'm sick and tired of how women are still easy prey- even in this advanced world, what would it take for those girls to stand they're ground and not be taken in by those losers that still prowl the earth!
      I'm revolted at how these men are mindless to what it takes to hone the craft of being an actual gentleman! Instead they worry about they're appearances, sugary words, and the routine of dumping a girl for the next!
      Oh and another thing! If your not serious about her tell her, "I'm playing!" Don't lead her on that your in love with her, and then suddenly drop out of the face of the earth! Seriously! When are they ever gonna grow up? and I mean that for both sexes.

      Delete
  2. Amen, if only girls would seek advice! I too think that women are to be thought of as weak and too sentimental, but guess what women can be strong too, and if you treat us right, then we sure as hell will treat you right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yes we will! ;)
      Thank you for your lovely comment, my dear. Always a pleasure to see my sentiments equipped by the likes of you! My hope would also be for women to stop competing against each other for trivial means, I do wish the hate would stop, and we can reach higher grounds of peace.

      Xoxo

      Delete