Sunday 15 January 2012

In the land of writing

Ever since I was a little girl, I had known what I wanted to be in life, there was always those gaps of my adolecense where I had wanted to be everything from a Vet to a Detective :P
But I always came back to writing my own stories, I finished my first story when I was 11 -I recall it was about a princess and her flying horse.- But, yes. Being a writer was always my goal in life, I think I can call myself that now because...I AM writing.

But every writer's dream is to get they're works on to the world...And I'm afraid that is a goal I'm yet to achieve.
I constantly wonder whats the secret of committing to your work? often get sidetracked with my busy life, and Its difficult to close the shell and concentrate on my writing.


I'd love to get some tips from people who know how to control this, If your reading this and have some advice I'm listening!

1 comment:

  1. You have the knack for writing, your extremely talented. Please don't let it go to waste. I'm not sure really, but the story- Desperate in Dubai started off as a blog and today I have the book on my shelf.... my point is that it started off as a blog, it grew and became an internet phenomenon until she was finally published, the same could happen to you. :) Perhaps give it a try, start one story and just work on it, create many chapters and voila, you have a book. I'd read it in a heartbeat! :)

    ReplyDelete