Monday 14 May 2012

After thoughts...


In a perfect world, life would be set in the clear, good and evil will show they're true colors, white for purity and black for venom.

But here, Ah…In the real world, there is too much of the grey spots that is in-between, mankind has become a rubber, once white but then when erasing the bad deeds becomes stained with the darkness he encounters.

The irony.

I am far to judge anyone, I am flawed in many ways, too many infact, selfish, cunning, and a spender much to my husband's displeasure. 

But what is it about us? That drives us to the worst , is it all really the workings of the devil? Are we really the angels we presume to be? Aren't we just the lesser demons of the earth?

My ramblings could go on till the morrow..

But it just shifts me, the shock you feel when you think someone is all good, a hero of light, the ultimate saint, when in need they turn into that clear color of in-between, that cloudy grey of impurity, and then you know, you realize…There is no such thing as a saint, let those stories be in they're leather bindings, in those glossy pages that are printed every day.

This. This is the real world,mate.

Demons prowl our corners, angels watch from above, and god sits upon his throne of light watching us eat at each other until he sets us for doomsday…

Indeed, we are doomed. 


4 comments:

  1. This just goes to show that we are all human, doesn't it? We can think a person is the best one there is and put him/her on a pedestal and then the ugly demon juts in. It's a fall from grace. It just shows that we are all grey, like it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there,

    I randomly decide to check my blog not expecting anything and I see your comment!

    How have you been! Its been such a long time!

    I see you haven't posted anything since 3 months. But I do hope you receive my hello.

    tcccc

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hun!

      Yes unfortunately been concentrated on writing my Manuscript so must confess my blog is a bit deserted, and I felt discouraged having some of my best readers not viewing anymore...seeing other pursuits I suppose.

      I am writing still though...so thats optimistic.


      Glad to hear from you...Lots of love.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Klna mo bs enti .. M3 twitter o el instagram nesaina blogger .. I hope u and ur daughter are both doing good .. Im really glad u replied :)

    Ps keep on writing, ill still be reading

    Tc love
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete