Sunday 17 October 2010

Arabian Beauty.

I've just started catching up on my Ramadan shows, and I've been watching this series called "AlMrgab" not typically into beduin shows, but the leading lady is so so so so so beautiful! mb 6abee3y! I know typical females are going to say, makeup and filters and whatever but even so! She's amazingly good looking, and catches that age old look. The kind you'd picture in olden arab times.The eyes, the nose, the mouth, the hair. My dad is in his 60's and basically the kinda guy who'd watch the news, sports and read the paper, not at all into music videos and modern arab celebrities and he turned to me and said "Who's that?!" LOL.


This is Nadia Odeh,



(Nadia Also happens to be one of my favorite names, LOL I know people are going to think M2saa! coz I get that all the time when I mention I like the name, I don't know why people are turning away from such beautiful old names btw, Its better than Tala or whatever...Sorry, no offence to those who like those kinda names, but you'd probably disagree with me anyways. :P)

What do you guys think? Do I have taste or what! Btw I'm not a lesbian or anything, happily married and straight! I have this great appreciation for female beauty is all.

7 comments:

  1. LoooooooooL !! I appreciate beauty too and I honestly believe that "arab" is the definition of real beauty from our horses, to our names, to our history to our actual figure

    I agree with u about the old names .. I don't dislike new names but I wouldn't call my daughter tala :P

    I'm very into the arabian everything .. Loved the post :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the both of you :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant Beauty,

    Hehehe, Physical beauty in Arab culture is crucial! there's no such thing as personality, upbringing and such, those of course are favorable but only when sided with outer beauty...so Yes, arabs do tend to make sure they're bloodlines carries looks to they're young.

    *L,

    Ahem! What's so funny, missy?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the two of you. I can imagine how serious you were when you wrote the post and I see how serious EB is about it too. so its funny. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s so nice of u !!! It’s me Nadia odeh !!! Just saw this now after 12 years 😂

    ReplyDelete