Monday 11 October 2010

There was a boy. -Paris-Part 2

*There maybe some sexual tension below so...be nice to me. :P



He was angry, he had to hide his feelings well for now, he looked at her from the corner of his eyes and thought two words.

Damn you.

He had lost all control when he noticed that rock on her finger, it had made him see red, to find out that she had indeed belonged to another.

He soon saw that she had returned to her normal self, ordering herself a cup of tea, and when she inquired about his preference he shrugged and said simply, "I'll have the same."

The thoughts in his head was burning him, how she held her menu with her small dainty hands, how her soft dark hair fell into cascades over her shoulder, her soft lips forming a pout.

And
How such beauty left him for an old man.
It made him fume.

The thought of wrinkled old hands over her delectable body -or any hands for that matter- made his blood boil, That at least he could draw satisfaction from, she looked like an innocent, still untapped with a mans passion.
She'd probably gasp with the idea's he had in his head of her.


Ah.
But he wouldn't think it anymore, it didn't matter that when he touched her hand he was reminded of lush silken bed sheets, how her cheeks were warm and soft.

He wondered if the rest of her was as soft.

Don't think. Don't think.

Besides there were many others now, he was never vain but he knew he could have any woman if he put some effort into it, at least he'd put that effort into a girl that wouldn't leave him for an old baldy.

There he goes again...All women were always compared to her.

He racked a hand through his hair, something he did when he was nervous, and he noticed that she just smiled at the way he fidgeted in his seat.

Women.

He heard her ask about his family and he dismissed the question, he wasn't going to sit there and act all civilized when she was the one that dumped him.

No.

He wouldn't make it that easy.

"So it was the money."he mused aloud watching her fidget in her seat, holding her cup of tea and pretending to drink it to buy some time.

Ha.

Who was in control now?!

"My father wanted us to marry...I simply consented." she shrugged, as if throwing her life away was perfectly acceptable.

"Your father is an idiot."he said looking into her eyes meaningfully, "And your an even bigger one."

She looked away trying to fight for some self control, "Was." she whispered.

"Beg your pardon?"he said leaning in his cocky brow an inch higher.

She looked into his eyes tears threatening to spill once more, "He was...He passed away two weeks ago. Thats the main reason I'm here, I couldn't stay back at home because everything constantly reminded me of him, so I booked a way out." She finished gesturing to the place about her, an angry ache in her chest.

He just stared, his mouth slightly open.

Asshole.

Thats the only word that came to mind when he came about to describing himself at that moment.

"If your through throwing insults at me..."She said rising up from her chair and slapping a few euros on the table, "I know I am. " she said picking up her bag intending to head out.

"Why would someone like you settle for marrying an old man?"he said rising as well, resting his hands on the table to be more on her level, he looked to her eye to eye.

"You are his second wife. You are second in priority...there is nothing a man like that would want from a girl like you except..."he trailed on he couldn't bring himself to say it.

Sex

He watched the play of emotions on her expressive face, and his gaze softened she had lost someone so dear to her, settled for so little in life and had the misfortune of meeting him now and here of all times and places.

I loved you.

He had wanted to say it, but he didn't too much anger and pride forbade him to utter anymore words.

He watched her drop her bag to the table and raise her hand as if trying to smack something...

Hmmm.


SLAP.

With that she stalked off into the streets, as he watched her go he rubbed his aching cheek wincing at the full unexpected blow he had just received.

He deserved that.

He had no right to sit her through and call about her choices, but he had wanted to hurt her a bit...a small twisted part of him needed that.

It was right after that , that The waiter had come back to get the used cups and teapot, seemingly on to what had transpired, "Les femmes sont folles!!" he said turning his finger round and round against the side of his head.

He knew what that meant alright, Heh. Boy, you have no idea!

A hand still resting on his cheek as he looked out at the grand hotel at the corner, a mental thought in his head that he would go back and apologize to her later.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Prima <3

    Oh la la, mon Dieu!!!!!! It gets better and better everytime masha'Allah. I'm off sick today at home with a sore throat and achy joints and reading this brought a smile to my face, I like the girl. She knows she did wrong but she still stands for what she believes in... and the guy... well he just wont let go I suppose...

    You are undoubtedly a talented young writer and opera singer :P

    I feel ever so greedy and selfish when I say this, but it feels like its not enough, you keep us hanging in pure suspense... please do carry on. I wish I had your means of imagination and creativity to produce such a lovely story... <3 <3

    Have a good day now,

    -Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. just caught up with this story, its different and i like it =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arabella,
    I'm so glad to see you liked this, LOL. Yes the character just springs up and he won't give up it seems. :P
    Thank you for those encouraging words, I've always liked to write emotional strains between characters, I shall endeavor to post more to this story...but do please forgive me if I take a few days off...I just want to bring my thoughts together on where it would go...do please suggest whatever you think would help to add on to the story. ;D

    July*,
    Hey hun, been so long, I'm glad your still keeping up with this...lets see suggestions! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh.... dont be dissapointed in me again!!
    Im sorry im not first :P
    But I've been so busy... Honestly!

    I was so glad you posted! Love it... getting better

    but i don't want her cheating!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. *L,
    Welcome back busy bee! I'm glad your peeking in again, Always a pleasure, I don't think she'd be cheating though, but she'll be definitely seeing him again.

    Her Royal Highness,
    Hello, Hello.
    Welcome to Gibberish! :D I'm glad your liking the boy/girl story! :D Hope to see more of you.

    ReplyDelete