Tuesday 27 December 2011

Long time coming




This page was never forgotten, but with the many distractions of my life I could barely grasp inspiration when it hits me, but ofcourse excuses are not enough.

Every time I would like to post something I have no idea what to write about, even though the last year was busy with work, raising my daughter and connecting with people I never thought I would.

This last year was filled with beautiful moments, hurtful at times, but filled with laughter and great company, I'm always thankful for what I have, and anticipating of what is behind the next corner of my journey.

This year taught me many things about people, Like; that person with the funny fashion sense, loud voice and whom I'd never normally get caught dead with...turned out to be a very loyal friend, not to mention entertaining company.

And those girls who are too diplomatic for my taste, who sit down quietly and listen to what you have to say without even a glimmer of judgment have the most astonishing stories in they're backgrounds.

I can't express how much this year has changed me into being; a better, stronger person, even though my dreams are yet to be touched, but I'm trying to grab them as i go.


how has this year changed you?

No comments:

Post a Comment