Tuesday 13 March 2012

Currently reading-My Ruthless Prince

Currently Reading-My Ruthless Prince


Its been ages since I read something romantic but I'm currently reading a new book by the infamous Gaelen Foley -Love her.-

The woman brings to life what women want in a man, and then just throws him into the arms of another woman! -SOB-

Hahahahaha, I'm Just kidding....Sortaa. >:^

Anyway here's a looksee of my favorite lines so far.


He reached for the door handle.

"Um, Drake?"

He paused, glancing back in question.

Emily folded her arms across her chest with an irresistible, teasing smile. "I heard them force you into admitting you love me."

"Hmm," he said, rather on guard. "You heard that?"

She nodded, regarding him in amusement.

He looked at her for a long moment. "What makes you think they forced me?"

The joy that broke across her face was like the sun bursting out from behind the cold, formidable mountains.

Her smile beamed: He sent her a wink from the doorway, then he went out and closed the door behind him.



And this part..



"Emily?" he called after her in a low tone.

She stopped and glanced back.

He stared at her. "You've always had my heart."

Her violet eyes lit up. She ran back to kiss him one more time, throwing her arms around him.

"Go to bed," he scolded in a warm whisper after a moment, smiling. She gave him a final, stubborn kiss on the cheek as he playfully pried her away from him.

"I wish you were coming with me."

"So do I. Someday," he said.


The woman makes me gush, and giggle like a teenager while reading her books. (even though I usually appear composed, bored and adult like)

The book is her latest edition in her Inferno Series, which I'm not totally keen on but this book is the best of the lot in my opinion.

<3

2 comments:

  1. Oh my from the parts you posted I'm in love! Definitely going to grab it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You most definitely should, it was a joy to read! <3

      Delete