Friday 16 July 2010

fruitless thoughts.

Today, I've had a major writing block, I am in the process of writing my own novel, but I keep losing tracks of where I'm going with the story at hand. >:(

I know my plot, I know my characters, they're right there in my head, walking about, crossing a road, talking, everything's there except I can't seem to bring it into words like I usually do, Perhaps its my internal turmoil with life. I am unsatisfied, but being mentally troubled often brings about inspiration, so here's hoping. There's the fact that I haven't been sleeping very well and my thoughts have been tracing back to someone who has gotten on my nerves that I have an itch to actually smash something.
Anyhow never mind my ruthless thoughts, the heat has gotten under my skin it seems, and theres the fact that I'm not traveling for a while...
Just kill me, god.

1 comment:

  1. I hope u get cured of ur writier's block, I know how stressful that can be. Oh and I can't wait until your done with your novel I am sure it'll be something awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete