Saturday 10 July 2010

If I had all the money in the world...




There's a phrase that crosses everyone's minds! I for one am a dreamer if I had enough money to hit the shops an buy whatever I could possibly want, and get away with it and still buy some more!

Here's a few of the things I would get. >:D



THE ORANGE BIRKIN.
I want mine with gold hardware though (Etshar6!) looool
I've seen a bigger birkin on a cousin of mine with a flashy orange I'm not a huge Hermes fan but I knew I wanted that bag on the spot! perhaps in the upcoming year...That is if I can actually find one! :/ (I'm not the kind to splurge that much on a bag, since I kinda get bored of them but I thought it would be such a lovely hand me down for my daughter in the future. <3>




THE XL Classic Chanel Jumbo
Now I know this isn't very far up as an Hermes, but I thought I'd get your opinion fashionista's!
Do you think its tacky to buy a vintage Chanel? Basing this on a khaleeji point of view of course, I consider it to be a classic either way and would love to own this particular model but I really don't want to feel bad after getting it...any advice?



My own Condo in Japan!
Ahhh, If only! I know its not a conventional dream, but I have always wanted to go there/live there for as far as I can remember, I really don't care where I just want it to be a destination every now and then. <3


Can you imagine having a picnic under this picturesque scene?!


I know what your thinking but my natural trail of thoughts on money goes back to clothes and accessories...and a place you could put them in. :D
The Closet, I just adore this model, I know some prefer that of MC but her's is not a closet more like my house so I'm being realistic and hoping to convert one of the rooms into this someday :D


-Sigh- Just take me there...<3


An apartment in the champs-elysees!
Perfect summer destination! <3>
J'adore Paris!


Well, thats all I can think of...hehehe I can think of a lot honestly but I doubt this little blog would do in unveiling my most ridiculous fantasies! :P you never know I may just start projecting in actually making them come true. :D


5 comments:

  1. how much would it cost to buy a chanel flap bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a flap bag is around 800BD or more since they're prices are rising every season, its hard to keep track :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have a condo in Japan! That would be so cooool! sighh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Japan I love

    Classic Chanel is a must

    you can buy one from here ( one of my friends bought a classic jumbo Chanel and yes its authentic and she bought it from the seller Chanel touch )

    http://luxury.malleries.com/chanel-c-1686-s-199.html

    and they also sells hermes ;)

    http://luxury.malleries.com/herm%C3%83%C2%A8s-handbags-c-2201-s-0.html


    x
    H

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you agree H, and I will order from the links you suggested inshalla thanks so much :** 5ala9 you made up my mind luv!

    Confashion! I know It would be such a dream come true!! <3

    ReplyDelete