Thursday 30 September 2010

Blogs, surfs, and surveys. :P

Has anyone tried one of those surveys?
Anyway here's 1 I've done. :)




Ten how’s:
1. How did you get one of your scars?
Surgery, C-section.

2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
With my hubby, candle lit dinner with roses. :)

3. How are you feeling at this moment?
Idle.

4. How did your night go last night?
Hectic, with the baby crying, and hubby screaming for her to shut up.

5. How did you do in high school?
Average, Hated going there.

6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
Bought.

7. How often do you see your best friend(s)?
Honestly? I barely see them anymore. :(

8. How much money did you spend last month?
Hmm A lot! :S

9. How old do you want to be when you get married?
I'm already married.

10. How old will you be at your next birthday?
Age doesn't matter. :P

1. Your mother’s name?
Angel.

2. What did you do last weekend?
Spent it mostly in my kitchen. :D

3. What is the most important part of your life
My daughter, career, and family.

4. What would you rather be doing?
Traveling, getting away from people that bother me.

5. What did you last cry over?
Life, things blowing against me, feeling lonesome.

6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Maybe reading a good book in a bubble filled tub.

7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Flexibility, understanding.

8. What are you worried about?
A lot of things! The move, if I'll be working, how would our new place look like with the budget I have, if I'd move our furniture there, or would I need to go shopping for new stuff. :(

9. What did you have for breakfast?
I'm afraid I went straight to lunch today, woke up late. :S

Eight you’s:
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Sure.

2. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Yes.

3. Have you ever been out of your country?
Yes.

4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb
Lots of times! :S

5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
HA! Lets just say A lot is an understatement.

6. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
No.

7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
No.

8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes.

Seven who’s:

1. Who was the last person you saw?
My husband.

2. Who was the last person you texted?
A friend.

3. Who was the last person you hung out with?
My Aunt and cousin.

4. Who was the last person to call you?
I think my Mom.

5. Who did you last hug?
I don't hug.

6. Who is the last person who texted you?
My mom.

7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
Hubby.

Six where’s:
1. Where does your best friend(s) live?
Bahrain.

2. Where did you last go?
Upstairs.

3. Where did you last hang out?
A coffee shop in Khobar.

4. Where did/do you go to school?
Bahrain.

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
On an open porch with the rain falling beyond, and a tea pot on the table next to me. :)

6. Where did you sleep last night?
My house, Bed.

Five do’s:
1. Do you think anyone likes you?
Sure.

2. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Hmm, There are things I wish I had which other people have but I wouldn't change myself for it.

3. Do you know the muffin man?
No, is he edible?

4. Does the future scare you?
Terrifies but excites me.

5. Do your parents know about your blog?
NO. :P

Four why’s:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friends?
Because we connect.

2. Why did you get into Blogging?
I was depressed and found it was a good place to heal.

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Well my mom choose it even though my dad wanted a really traditional name for me. Thanks Mom!! But my mom wanted it because she liked how it sounded and the meaning just made her decide. :)

4. Why are you doing this survey?
Spare time.

Three if’s:
1. If you could have one super power what would it be?
walk through iron walls? Maybe I could rob a bank! :P

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Yes and No.

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring?
A gun probably, and ammo.

Two would-you-ever’s:
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
I don't have ex's. El7mdalla.

2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
How would that signify? :P

One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now?
El7mdalla it is going for the better inshalla, but I'd minus some of the people in it. There is a lot of things I could've done differently, but I'm sure everything would turn out good in the end.

6 comments:

  1. Awww i've always wanted to do one of these but i basically answer them myself as i read them :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually what I do usually, but this is just so people could get to know more about the girl beyond the screen. ;) would love to see yours! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha sure .... will do it tonight :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the survey .. Lol I was so excited when I read yours and L's :P This says so much about who you are

    *Hugs* for every time you felt lonely and depresses

    I'm so glad things are going for the better

    The best thing about this blog thing is that you can write freely with no1 judging you

    Thnx again bent deerty :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm commenting again lol :P I just wanted to say I open your blog page just to listen to your Ipod .. I loved your taste in music .. Hanging by a moment is one of my favourite songs .. listen to:

    Broken - by Seether and Amy lee

    I hope you like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halla walla Bent Deerty ;D

    El7mdalla there's a lot of change o its all going for the better, I just want to drown all the negativity I keep receiving from ignorant people, I wish there was a button you could press and just wash away people that annoy you is all.
    And True I enjoy writing because it chases away restrictions,

    Hanging by a moment!! OMG! That song basically defines my teenage years, I used to be a big lifehouse fan bs nothing they could do tops HBAM.
    I'm so glad you liked the ipod gadget, Its there for your enjoyment, Inshalla I'll look up that song hun! I'm sure its amazing. ;D

    ReplyDelete