Monday 27 September 2010

There was a girl. -Paris-

She was away for the summer, her darling husband has shipped her off to spend a week in Paris where she could recuperate after her fathers death.
She was an entity of sadness, her eyes losing they're fiery spark, she was used to these streets, used to the many boutiques that were placed along the sidelines, and the ridiculously priced items within.
She had that one.
She had that.
Oh, and that one as well.

She continued to survey her usual surroundings for anything new.
And that was when she spotted him.

It couldn't be.
Dressed down in jeans and a black t-shirt, he looked just like she remembered.
Only he looked taller now...some how more arresting.

He bit his cigarette between his teeth as always, looking up at one of the more upscale boutiques contemplating a dress he saw, his hands tucked in his pockets in serene disposal.
No doubt to give a love interest of his.

She was just about to leave to tiptoe such an awkward encounter, but he had turned and she was lost in him once more.

His expression was silent boredom as he eyed her but then recognition flickered in the depth of those beautiful eyes of his, and he turned fully towards her taken aback.

Oh god!

She gulped back a sob as his eyes dancing around her sarcastically, registering that she had gotten what she wanted after all, but she couldn't hold back her tears.
For the world was dark around her,
her one family beneath the hot ground and -him a link to her past was here in front of her, in the present.

She felt old, bed ridden, and weak to step out of this haunting shadow alone.
She ached at the memories then.
Ached for what she had let go.

She gave a shuddering sob and turned away, not seeing his softening gaze through the haze of tears.

She fled.



____________________________________

To those of you wondering. Yes! this is a continuation from the previous story -there was once a boy/girl- let me knw if you want me to continue this, and your thoughts on the matter in how it should end :D

5 comments:

  1. Yes you should definetely continue it!!!
    I dont know how it should end! Suprise us!
    Your writing is amazing so whatever you come up with will be great!! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Yay! *L.
    Your back, it seems your my only lasting follower :). comments don't really matter to me but I'd like to see some more feedback before starting the next scene. Hope I could get some idea's. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha yeaaah im back, sorry didnt comment in a while been busy... but I always have time to read your posts!

    Awww i doubt that im your only lasting follower im sure most of them are just silent! I know it can get annoying because feedback is what inspires us to blog more!

    But I think you'll get there!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just read all ur posts and i must say they are all beautifully written!
    i cant choose a word to describe ur writting because no word would do justice to them;)!
    i do hope you continue;*
    Anony Q xX

    ReplyDelete
  5. *L.
    I'm happy you check back on little Ol'me from time to time, The thing is with the novel I've been writing and my blog, well not much has happened, and I consider those two my feel good zone. I don't want to put in something I feel emotionally I want everyone to relate to it, thus I'm a bit slow in doing so, I don't want to rob the readers from an experience basing it on my own moody mood, and although comments don't really matter, but feedback does. So anyhow stick by me. :)

    Anony,
    Thanks for passing, I'm flattered you enjoyed reading my posts, and I'm sure whatever you have to say is more than enough to satisfy.
    Inshalla I will continue.

    ReplyDelete