Thursday 30 September 2010

Today I was GUTTED.

Yes.
Completely.
It was all jokes and good fun and I was wondering about how my daughters cousin who's a new baby boy would be celebrated on his birthday?
I was only making fun of course. In reality I couldn't care less.

And they were like "Laaysh el3n9ryaa? Y3ny wa elbanat shlon?"
So I was like "3addy I still didn't properly celebrate H's birthday bs Inshalla its happening."
and they were like "Laa e7naa ma nfrg bnt wala walad...o mdry aish." seriously shda5aal!! Excuse me this is coming from people who ridicule my female cousins who have studied abroad, drive they're on cars! Get a career before getting married!! Come on!! I know they're sexist freaks! And racist as well. I never call a black person the n word, and they do all the time!! And I'm sexist o afarg!! I couldn't reply because this was all said in a very humorous fashion so of course I couldn't get on my oh so serious attitude. I'd be a spoil sport o of course end up being in the wrong. I mean I was like coz he's the only boy and suddenly I'm a sexist!! I grew up as the eldest between girls! I don't have any brothers! O mafrgaat 3ndy!
Screw you.

Y3ny seriously gutted elyom!! more like speared. Who are you to judge!!



I hate venting here bs 9j got out of hand today, I was ripped through my very belief!! :(

4 comments:

  1. Lol that sounds annoying! I can never be diplomatic in situations like that. My big mouth would have gotten me into trouble so good on you that you didnt say anything!

    Don't worry about venting on here! this is why it is on here... to write about whatever ... whenever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah most people who just say it like it is are much more rested later,
    My problem is I hold back coz I don't want to come off as sensitive and overly aggressive. Would probably work that out later. Bs el7mdalla I feel a lot better now.
    Fee el6agaag As I always say. ;D or in the words of cousin W "M7tareen mny."

    ReplyDelete
  3. El9ara7a kafow 3alaich mageltay Shay .. Lo Ana Fi mkanech chan masekat :P I would probably say something bel holy to piss them off even more

    Bs it's good that u kept quiet .. Ma3alaih enty bel3aai el '9aim o fa'9fe'9ay hnii 3endena :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant Beauty, Thank you walla 7abeebty!
    Ana moshklty I stay quiet not because I'm afraid or anything bs coz etha fta7t 7aljy I say really hurtful things, I know where to strike a person hardest and I choose not to do it of fear of losing that person to a stupid argument.
    I consider myself above that, o 3ala kel 7al raby fog o y3arf.

    Bs I wont take it twice next time etha galw shy mb saktaa el9ara7a o ystahloon ely eyeehm.
    Honestly I try to be as classy as I can bs fee nas maystahlon!!

    ReplyDelete