Wednesday 22 September 2010

Nightly headaches.

I sat down today, trying not to think of you.

Oh greatest of worries.
I cannot speak. Or look. Or Listen.
I cannot concentrate or focus.
You are everywhere.
In the deepest darkness of my head.
In the deepest bowls of my heart.
In the pit of my stomach.
I tire.
I try.
I want to know the answer.

Oh wish I may, grant the wish I make today.
I want a book of answers.
Of spoken messages of truth.
I want to wonder no longer.

I want to know the truth.

Will it be grand? My future?
Would I fly to the moon?
Oh greatest worries, ease my pain.
Ease this head you bounce on and cease.

Wish I may, grant this wish I make today.

Make me happy.
Make me gay.

Greatest of worries, go and disarray.


PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment